Used 2017 Audi for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Audi
excellent car at a great price
the car was in excellent condition with super low miles. one issue with the car were the brakes which Carmax unsuccessfully tried to repair. after Carmax was couldn’t repair the car, they paid the OEM to repair the car to like new condition. Gave me a lot of respect for Carmax.
- Ride and Handling: car basically rides and handle as if it were new.
- Braking: The brakes when I purchased were worn, but Carmax took it personally to repair.
Nice car, bad gas mileage
Super nice interior, smooth ride, beautiful car. The gas mileage is horrible. It only gets 15-16 mpg and it has to have premium gas! This is the gas mileage of a large SUV. Once it's paid off I will ne trading it in. Should have bought a Toyota Camry instead!
- Technology and Entertainment: Lots of features
- Power: It's quick
- Ride and Handling: Smooth
- Fuel Economy: Very poor
- Cost to Maintain: Requires premium gas
Great all round fun car
This is in my opinion the benchmark of the, advanced, easy to live with, and most fun luxury sports sedan on the market. After browsing rivals, this has the best tech for the price, the most energetic engine and handling, and best overall driving feel. Overall it is a great buy for a traditional sports sedan.
- Power: It has a massive amount of torque that helps eliminate the feel of turbo lag.
- Ride and Handling: It handles surprisingly well for a car with electronic steering.
- Technology and Entertainment: The variant I have is packed with a ton of tech and two screens to play with
- Styling: Very mundane
- Cost to Maintain: It’s an Audi...
- Cargo Space: The truck is small for the segment and interior cargo is shabby
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.