Used 2018 Audi for Sale
Reviews for 2018 Audi
Exactly what I ordered
Ive always been an Audi lover and when I was looking for my next car my local dealers didn't have what I wanted at the price I needed. The process to get this car from NV was extremely simple and she is exactly what I wanted. Tinted windows and all. She is supercharged and goes really fast, radar detector has come in handy more times than not, she doesn't want to drive slow.
- Fuel Economy: 545 miles to go when the tank is full
- Ride and Handling: smooth
- Technology and Entertainment: Could be updated
Great car, great price!
Very painless car shopping experience. No haggle price took all of the stress out of buying a car. Car was delivered exactly how it was described with no hidden fees! Love the car...almost three years old but looks and drives like a brand new car. I have never owned a 'luxury' car before so it quite a treat.
- Power: Incredible torque and high end speeds. Very smooth ride with low cabin noise.
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the ergonomics and features
- Interior Space: I'm a large person and the cabin can feel a little cramped at times.
- Fuel Economy: Fuel economy isn't what I had expected....but it could be the way I have been driving it
Love my Q7
I went from a Honda Pilot Touring to the Audi Q7 Premium Plus. There is no comparison between the 2 vehicles. The Audi technology is amazing. The vehicle handles amazing and is fun to drive. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase one sooner.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride and for a large SUV it handles great. Steering is precise and firm.
- Power: The Q7 does well with acceleration and is a pleasure to drive.
- Technology and Entertainment: The Q7 is packed with technology. Although there are a lot of bells and whistles to learn the ones that I have learned so far are easy to use!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.