Used 2018 BMW for Sale
Reviews for 2018 BMW
good car but pricey
BMW X1 has adequate performance for a daily driver with comfort. Pro reviews typically have X1 as top performer in it's category. One critical criterion is the car fits into my 1 car garage side. The SUV makes it convenient for trips to the store. I would recommend car to anyone.
- Ride and Handling: Great handling and good ride quality
- Power: More than adequate acceleration to pass or enter highways
- Braking: Very good braking
- Value: X1 seems to be a more than adequate quality but you pay for the BMW badge.
- Seat Comfort: Seats are ok but little firm.
- Styling: It is your basic SUV style.
Best SUV ever!
I absolutely love this SUV! From the stylish exterior to the comfortable and ease of use features on the interior it's fantastic. Mine has every feature and I use nearly all of them (too hot for heated seats & steering wheel just yet). Only down side is low gas mileage but I knew that on front end.
- Styling: This SUV catches the eye. From the body style, the grill, the just enough chrome trim and wheels it all works for me.
- Dashboard: This dashboard is laid out nicely. It is easy to access all controls. It seems intuitive to me but I was driving a 328i before this.
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the heads up display! Never had this feature before and didn't know how much I would enjoy it. GPS is in this display which is big plus. The tech package is easy to use whether touch screen or using controls in console. One more item that is awesome - being able to adjust height of tailgate when fully open and being able to open/close it from inside vehicle. Couldn't do that with my car.
- Fuel Economy: Already mentioned this. My commute is 2.5 miles for work so this just isn't a big deal for me. you can use eco pro to get better gas mileage.
Nice ride, but has lots of rattles, love the look. The 2016 mercedes GLE350 that I gave my grandaughter had a lot more upgrades. I was told the BMW had wifi, found out after buying and trying to connect that it did not. This option was important to me. I love the options on the GLE350, but like the ride on the X5 more.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cost to Maintain:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.