Used 2019 BMW for Sale
Reviews for 2019 BMW
Great small SUV
BMWs are great cars. The X3 is the 3rd BMW I have owned; my last BMW was a 2011 335i. The 2019 X3 has significant improvements in features, especially electronics.
- Ride and Handling: Driving the X3 feels like driving a BMW coupe, not an SUV.
- Reliability: Good reliability so far.
- Power: We live in Colorado; the X3 has plenty of power in the mountains.
- Technology and Entertainment: The technology is a bit complicated to figure out, although it is state-of-the-art.
- Cost to Maintain: I know from past experience with BMWs maintenance can be expensive when the warranty expires. So I had to buy an extended warranty.
Fun car to drive
This is a fun car to own. The different driving settings are great to have. Sport mode when you need to go fast, and Eco mode when you want to save gas. There have been a few "hiccups" with the parking brake notification, but overall, it's a great car.
- Ride and Handling: The car drives so smooth on the freeway.
- Power: The horsepower is incredible!
- Styling: The overall look of the car is sleek and modern.
- Braking: We have been getting a parking brake warning and have had it checked out, but the light still comes on from time to time.
- Fuel Economy: Not the best gas mileage, but worth it for the power!
- Interior Space: The back seat could be a little bigger.
I highly recommend the M40i for its luxury cabin, great looks, soild performing engine and very sweet exhaust notes that snaps, crackles and pops with some spirited drives. My former daily commuters failed in putting a daily smile on my face, while grins and smiles abound with this SAV.
- Power: Horsepower and torque on the ready with the B58!
- Weather Versatility: AWD is superb without any slippage.
- Interior Space: Super clean and just the right amount of frills
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.