This CAR is the Absolute BEST!!! I Love It! I have always wanted one since they first came out in 2008. Well, if you are an enthusiast, this car does not disappoint! Sporty, yet full size for up to 5 ...
This is the best car I've driven so far after purchasing 2 other vehicles. The car is good on gas, it's stylish, and I have not had any problems. CarMax is a great place to purchase a car. The process...
It is so easy to drive. It gets 30 to 35 MPG. It has the get up and go to get up and go. Very comfortable for me to drive.
- Seat Comfort: I had purchased a 2014 Chyrsler 200 first and could not stand to drive it. From the first day the seat hugged me and I have not had any issues.
- Styling: I think it has a sleek body line and get looks all the time from both men & women.
- Fuel Economy: 30 to 35 MPG is important to me as I travel 100 miles a day round trip 500 a week if I go no where else.
- Visibility: I seem to have a blind spot that I have become aware of. It is the center post between the front and back seats. I just make sure to check and re-check.
- Technology and Entertainment: I really wanted a CD player and you can't even retro-fit this year model. I do have Sirrus radio and numerous apps but I am old school so the draw for them is not as high for me.