Used 2015 Dodge Charger for Sale
2015 Dodge Charger Road & Track
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2015 Dodge Charger
With its brash muscle car styling, surprisingly roomy interior and a plethora of burly powertrains, the 2015 Dodge Charger proves that you can have your performance cake and eat it, too. If you’re looking for V8 power, you’ll find it in the form of the 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI® V8 engines. There’s even a supercharged 6.2L V8 that’s exclusive to the high-performance SRT® Hellcat trim. Otherwise, you’ll find the 3.6L V6 engine a sensible choice that offers a great balance between capable performance and impressive efficiency. You’ll find plenty of fun features throughout the 2015 Dodge Charger’s range, including the Uconnect® infotainment system’s available 8.4-inch touchscreen and optional Dodge Performance Pages, which lets you keep track of the 2015 Charger’s various performance statistics.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Dodge Charger offer good fuel economy?
A: When equipped with the 3.6L V6, the 2015 Dodge Charger achieves an EPA-estimated 23 mpg combined. In comparison, the 5.7L V8-equipped 2015 Charger offers an EPA-estimated 19 mpg combined.1
Q: Which 2015 Dodge Charger trims come equipped with AWD?
A: You’ll find AWD on the SE AWD and SXT AWD trims.
Q: What’s the difference between the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T and R/T Scat Pack?
A: The former features a 5.7L HEMI V8 while the latter offers a larger 6.4L V8.
Q: What is the 2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye?
A: The SXT Rallye Group package brings the 3.6L V6’s hp to an even 300 while adding 20-inch alloy wheels, a performance-tuned suspension and 10-speaker Beats Audio™ sound system.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
The 2015 Dodge Charger is a much different looking beast from the previous year’s model thanks to a significant exterior refresh. The famous crosshair grille remains on most trims, but the rest of the front fascia features a sleeker look with narrower headlights. Around back, the signature “racetrack” tail lamp was also tweaked for a softer appearance that still remains an aggressive parting shot to passersby.
Highlighted in the sweeping bodywork is a lightly refreshed interior that offers plenty of room for five adults. The best way to tell the 2015 Dodge Charger apart from its predecessor is by looking for the redesigned shift lever, climate controls and LCD screen gauge cluster.
The 2015 Dodge Charger trim roster includes the base SE and SXT trims, both available with AWD and the 292-hp 3.6L V6 engine. Access to HEMI V8 power requires a step-up to the R/T trim, which features the 5.7L HEMI V8 rated at 370 hp. The R/T Road & Track trim adds standard Nappa leather-trimmed seats, a higher 3.07 axle ratio and upgraded four-wheel disc brakes. The R/T Scat Pack lives up to its name courtesy of the 6.4L HEMI V8, rated at 485 hp. The SRT 392 trim features the same engine, but also adds a 3.09 axle ratio, high-intensity discharge headlights and an adaptive damping suspension made by Bilstein®.
At the pinnacle of the 2015 Dodge Charger line-up stands the SRT Hellcat, designed with absolute performance in mind. Under the hood lies a 707-hp supercharged 6.2L V8, mated to a high-performance eight-speed transmission. No matter which 2015 Charger you choose, however, the sole transmission offering is an eight-speed automatic with optional steering wheel-mounted shift paddles on select trims.
Reviews for 2015 Dodge Charger
Great Ride and price
The price is Great at all Carmax location
- Reliability: Ride Great
- Interior Space: Plenty of Room inside car
- Seat Comfort: The seats are sooooo comfortable
- Styling: The body style of this Car is Very Impressive
- Ride and Handling: Ride handles well
- Cabin Noise: Very peaceful
Love my new car!
This is the best car I've driven so far after purchasing 2 other vehicles. The car is good on gas, it's stylish, and I have not had any problems. CarMax is a great place to purchase a car. The process was quick and easy. My SALES CONSULTANT was Mr. Montalvo. He was so good and helpful!!!
- Styling: The car is very nice on the inside and out. Lights and stle of car stands out.
- Fuel Economy: Very good on gas. Takes about $30.00 to fill-up.
- Ride and Handling: Rides very smooth.
- Cargo Space: Trunk is a little small.
Awesome 2015 Dodge Charger SXT
It is so easy to drive. It gets 30 to 35 MPG. It has the get up and go to get up and go. Very comfortable for me to drive.
- Seat Comfort: I had purchased a 2014 Chyrsler 200 first and could not stand to drive it. From the first day the seat hugged me and I have not had any issues.
- Styling: I think it has a sleek body line and get looks all the time from both men & women.
- Fuel Economy: 30 to 35 MPG is important to me as I travel 100 miles a day round trip 500 a week if I go no where else.
- Visibility: I seem to have a blind spot that I have become aware of. It is the center post between the front and back seats. I just make sure to check and re-check.
- Technology and Entertainment: I really wanted a CD player and you can't even retro-fit this year model. I do have Sirrus radio and numerous apps but I am old school so the draw for them is not as high for me.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.