Used 2020 Dodge Charger for Sale
About the 2020 Dodge Charger
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Dodge Charger. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Dodge Charger
it’s a super reliable car, great power, and it’s fun. and super roomy. I can fit my 2 kids and still gap 5.0’s
- Power: for a stock car off the show room floor and for my budget and experience it’s got more then enough power
- Styling: all around wonderful looking car. 2020 smoke show grey wide body. the stance is unbeatable
- Reliability: the videos online and social media prove the reliability of these cars say and and out. if you own one you’ll learn as you go. they are tough.
- Weather Versatility: it is a literal boat in the rain. but I think the stock perelli tires don’t do it any justice for that. the car has issues when it comes to puddled water on the roads and the tires act as surf boards causing the car to hydroplane pretty easily.
- Interior Space: some of my interior panels have “bigger then normal” gaps in between panels, so the figment isn’t the greatest on some interior panels. which makes me wonder what happened to have them not line up properly
- Ride and Handling: it has a subtle shake in the steering wheel and gas pedal from 70-77mph and it’s annoying because I do lots of highways driving and that’s the average speed i ride at
Found my dream car thru CarMax
Great car, lots of power & it’s beautiful!
- Power: My Hemi engine is a thrill to drive!
- Fuel Economy: Accelerating fast is hard on the gas mileage
- Seat Comfort:
love this car!
This car is reliable an great on gas. it’s so comfortable on long trips.
- Reliability: haven’t had a problem with my vehicle at all.
- Visibility: there’s some blind spots that are hard to see. but it’s ok.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.