Used 2015 Jeep Cherokee for Sale
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
$199 Shipping from CarMax Midlothian, VA
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Coming soon to CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
About the 2015 Jeep Cherokee
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Jeep saved my life!!
The Jeep was awesome, at least for the month that I owned it before I had a seizure while driving and ran into a tree at 50 mph, and totaled it... Destroyed my left knee, internal bleeding, banged up my left arm pretty bad, but I survived! Because of all of the safety features in the Jeep Cherokee Limited, I survived.
- Safety: I lived.
- Ride and Handling: Drove like it was on rails.
- Seat Comfort: Extremely comfortable
- Cabin Noise: Moderate amount of cabin noise
- Power: Only had the 4 cylinder 2.4, so it wasn’t very powerful
Great Options, Terrible Performance
The performance when quickly accelerating or starting from standstill is terrible. I had the car in to Carmax and they sent it to Jeep dealership to have transmission reprogrammed but it is doing the same thing again. The engine noise while idling is very irritating as well, again something that was addressed when I had it in back in December. Love the styling, options and gas mileage but extremely disappointed in performance
- Fuel Economy: Gets 31 mpg on the highway, saved a lot of money in had
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the Uconnect, smart locks, sound system, etc
- Dashboard: All options and customization are great
- Cabin Noise: Not bad driving down the road, but sitting in traffic or at a stoplight the engine noise is extremely irritating and loud
- Power: Has very little get up and go, almost feels like it is going to stall and has slight hesitation when starting from a stop or accelerating on the highway to pass
- Weather Versatility: Get around horribly when we had all the snow this year. Tires are very good, but performance in the snow was very disappointing
Love my Jeep Cherokee from CarMax
This vehicle was in great condition at time of purchase and has kept running well since then. We have purchased 4 vehicles from CarMax and have enjoyed them all!
- Ride and Handling: This vehicle is a very smooth drive.
- Cabin Noise: A nice quiet ride.
- Fuel Economy: For an SUV, gets excellent mileage.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.