Used Lexus IS 350 for Sale
2020 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport
Coming soon to CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the Lexus IS 350
The Lexus IS 350 is an excellent choice for a compact luxury sedan that balances sporty performance with practicality. This is the kind of vehicle for you if you're looking for a luxury sedan that doesn't compromise performance or features. The second-generation Lexus IS models appeared in production years 2006 to 2013 and the third and current generation models first appeared for the 2014 production year.
For performance, the 2018 Lexus IS 350 in the RWD configuration puts up a track-respectable launch from zero to 60 in a mere 5.6 seconds with the assistance of its eight-speed Sport Direct-Shift transmission with paddle shifters. You and your passengers can enjoy impressive, smart features on the 2017 Lexus IS 350 like a power moonroof, dual-zone climate control, and NuLuxe interior trim all standard.
If you're the kind of driver who wants a fun, sporty driving sedan that feels right at home in a business- professional environment, the Lexus IS 350 models are worth the test drive. If you're interested, you should flip through the other content tabs to learn more about this compact luxury sedan. Explore if this is the vehicle for you and which trim best matches your lifestyle.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: How much horsepower does a Lexus IS 350 have?
A: The 2018 Lexus IS 350 features a 3.5L engine that bumps the output to 311 horsepower.
Q: Is the Lexus IS 350 AWD?
A: The 2017 Lexus IS 350 comes standard with RWD but has AWD as an option.
Q: What kind of mileage does the Lexus IS 350 get?
A: The third-generation 2018 Lexus IS 350 3.5L V6 gets an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.1
Q: What does IS stand for in Lexus?
A: The "IS" in Lexus IS stands for "Intelligent Sports." The name describes the model's balance between practical capabilities and sporty performance. The sporty performance stems from the vehicle's V6 engine.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
Lexus IS 350 Trim Configurations
Third Generation Packages (2014-Present):
• Premium Package: Adds heating and ventilation to the front seats on the 2018 Lexus IS 350.
• Comfort Package: Appends the Premium Package with a power tilt-and-telescopic steering column, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Lexus Memory System, and electrochromic heated outside mirrors on the 2018 Lexus IS 350.
• Navigation Package: Adds the Navigation System with Lexus Enform App Suite, a 10.3-inch high-resolution split-screen, and Remote Touch on the 2018 Lexus IS 350.
• Navigation/Mark Levinson Package: Appends the Navigation Package with a premium Mark Levinson audio system, machined-aluminum control knobs, 5.1-channel surround sound, and 15 speakers on the 2018 Lexus IS 350.
Lexus IS 350 vs Other Luxury Cars
Lexus IS 350 vs. Infiniti Q50
The 2018 Lexus IS offers a much more powerful standard engine than the 2018 Infinity Q50 pitting a 311 horsepower 3.5L V6 against a 208 horsepower 2.0L turbocharged inline-four respectively. Additionally, the 2018 Infinity Q50 comes with a standard seven-speed automatic transmission against the eight-speed automatic transmission on the 2018 Lexus IS.
Lexus IS 350 vs. Lexus ES 350
The Lexus IS 350 features a more compact, sportier ride compared to the Lexus ES 350. The 2018 Lexus IS 350 sports an eight-speed automatic transmission and standard RWD whereas the 2018 Lexus ES comes with a six-speed automatic transmission and FWD.
Lexus IS 350 vs. Audi A4
With features like standard RWD and a 311 horsepower engine, the 2018 Lexus IS 350 offers a sportier driving experience than the 2017 Audi A4 which comes with FWD standard and features a 252 horsepower engine.
Reviews for Lexus IS 350
Great Car, turns heads.
Great look, awesome features, seats are the most comfortable ever. Only 4 stars because the fuel mileage could be a little better.
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
I'm in my seventies, this car is my favorite car.
It holds the road well, it's comfortable and it makes you feel young when you put the top down and ride around locally.
- Ride and Handling: It just holds the road well and you feel in control.
- Seat Comfort: It raises up so it makes it much easier to get in and out of plus it feels good on my back.
- Technology and Entertainment: My is programmed so you can talk on the phone through the car system. You also can program lots of channels in the radio and you have room for six cd's.
- Styling: You feel the bumps in the road in the road than I would like.
Has been very fun to drive!
Handles like on rails. Very Quick. Easy operation of the roof which is always open.
- Ride and Handling: Hugs you on the road and in the curves
- Power: Very Quick
- Styling: Sporty
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.