Used Lexus NX 200t for Sale
About the Lexus NX 200t
The Lexus NX 200t was introduced for the 2015 model year as a luxury compact crossover SUV. Featuring seating for five passengers, plus 17.7 cubic feet of cargo storage behind the 2016 model's rear seats, the NX 200t goes to show that amazing things can come in small packages. Outfitted with a standard turbocharged engine and available all-wheel drive, the NX 200t is ready for the road ahead. At the same time, it doesn't skimp on interior comfort—including such standard cabin features as simulated leather upholstery and automatic dual-zone climate control on its 2017 model.
If you're looking for a versatile and compact SUV with lots of personality, check out the Lexus NX 200t for yourself.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Lexus NX 200t discontinued?
A: The NX 200t's last model year was 2017—but the crossover SUV simply underwent a name change to the NX 300, which is still on the market today.
Q: Is the Lexus NX 200t all-wheel drive?
A: Front-wheel drive is standard on the NX 200t, but all-wheel drive is optional.
Q: Does the Lexus NX 200t have Apple CarPlay®?
A: No, the NX 200t does not come with Apple CarPlay, but it does offer smartphone integration as a standard feature.
Q: Is the Lexus NX 200t an SUV?
A: Yes, the NX 200t is classified as a compact crossover SUV.
Lexus NX 200t Trim Configurations
All NX 200t models are outfitted with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine rated at 235 hp, as well as a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. All-wheel drive, however, is optional. The NX 200t is offered with just one trim configuration, although a number of package options are available.
Standard features on the 2017 NX 200t include:
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Seven-inch touchscreen interface
- Simulated-leather upholstery
- Bluetooth® connectivity
Additional features for 2017 package options are outlined below.
F Sport Package
- Larger 18-inch wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Sport steering wheel
- Unique exterior trim styling
- Driver-seat memory functions
- Power-adjustable steering wheel
- All features of Comfort Package
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Power liftgate
- Automatic windshield wipers
- Heated steering wheel
Reviews for Lexus NX 200t
Car max cares about the customer!
Shopping online for my car, I love this! this is the second car I bought with Car Max. Also I love that you can have it looked at by a dealer within 7 days of purchase and if there is anything wrong, Carmax fixes it! I will be a Carmax customer for life. Even my Mom recently got a car at Carmax and she is 80yrs old! She loves her car!I like that there is a no stress/pressure to purchasing a car. That is REALLY important to me!
- Interior Space: I have the "F-sport" and it is very stylish!
- Reliability: Consumer reports gives this Lexus high ratings!
- Cabin Noise: No cabin noise! Very important to me.
- Seat Comfort: All I can say is "Wow!"
- Technology and Entertainment: Love all the little do- dads to keep me safe. Like blind side warning, self braking/warning if I don't react/see it, cruise control self adjust due to car in front of me. I like the computer system overall too.
- Ride and Handling: It has 3 settings: economy, regular, and SPORT! My favorite. Also has paddle shifting if you want. It is a 4 wheel drive as well!
I never thought that I would own a Lexus......
This car looks so good that my friends all thought it was brand new until I told them that it was 2016. This Lexus has all the bells and whistles and is so much fun to to drive. I never thought that I would be able to afford a Lexus until I shopped at Carmax and found one that was listed for less than I was willing to pay for a new car.
- Reliability: Lexus has an excellent reputation for reliability and was one of the big factors for choosing this car
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy:
Nice car - but high mileage!
I would recommend to a friend because the vehicle is nice and the service at-time-of-purchase was good. The mileage is just too high (over 100,000 at time of purchase); and I wanted something newer with lower mileage. The Rep (Hannah) told me to take it for the thirty (30) days and within that time she would find something newer with lower mileage, but that did not happen and the 30 days expired (October 2, 2021 through November 2, 2021); therefore, I had to keep the vehicle.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.