Used Lexus LX 570 for Sale
2013 Lexus LX 570
Only available at CarMax Midlothian, VA
2014 Lexus LX 570
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
About the Lexus LX-570
As the largest and roomiest luxury SUV that Lexus makes, the ever-popular Lexus LX-570 is an excellent choice for drivers who want a great family vehicle that still has all of the features, performance, and aesthetics of a top-class luxury SUV. The 2013-2019 Lexus LX-570 comes equipped with a 383 hp 5.7L V8 engine that gives the Lexus LX-570 plenty of exhilarating power. In addition to this beefy engine, you can also look forward to standard technology features on the 2013-2019 Lexus LX-570 such as push-button start, four-zone automatic climate control, a Lexus Memory System, and more as well as an interior that is upscale and eye-catching. All told, drivers who are the market for a great large luxury SUV will certainly find a lot to like about the Lexus LX-570.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What does Lexus LX stand for?
A: The "LX" in "Lexus LX" stands for "luxury crossover".
Q: What is the difference between the LX and the ES?
A: The Lexus LX is a lineup of large luxury SUVs. The Lexus ES lineup, meanwhile, is a lineup of midsize luxury sedans.
Q: Is the LX-570 the biggest Lexus SUV?
A: Yes, the Lexus LX-570 is the largest SUV that Lexus makes. The Lexus LX-570 is a large luxury SUV that is capable of seating between five to eight passengers depending on the exact trim that you select.
Lexus LX-570 Features
- 2009-2011 Lexus LX-570 Standard Features - The 2009-2011 Lexus LX-570 includes standard features such as push-button start, four-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, auto on/off headlights, and more.
- 2012-2014 Lexus LX-570 Standard Features - The 2012-2013 Lexus LX-570 includes standard features such as Lexus Memory System, push-button start, four-zone automatic climate control, a nine-speaker premium audio system, and more.
- 2015-2017 Lexus LX-570 Standard Features - The 2015-2017 Lexus LX-570 includes standard features such as a power tilt/slide moonroof, push-button start, heated front seats, a wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel, four-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- 2018-2019 Lexus LX-570 Standard Features - The 2018-2019 Lexus LX-570 includes standard features such as a 12.3-inch color LCD display, leather seats, intuitive parking assist, a power moonroof, push-button start, and more.
Reviews for Lexus LX 570
Our 2011 Lexus LX570
We moved up from a 2005 Lexus GX470, a great vehicle. The LX570 is bigger with more features. This is by far the quietest most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. It is pricey but worth what I paid for it.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth and quiet.
- Reliability: Typical Lexus, very reliable.
- Technology and Entertainment: Very high tech. The Mark Levinson sound system is amazing.
- Fuel Economy: Not the best if fuel mileage, but that is not why we purchaed this vehicle.
Best Mid/Large Size Sport Utility you can buy.
Comfortably seats eight but isn't huge like it's competition. It's a reasonable size.
- Cabin Noise: quiet
- Interior Space: comfortable, roomy but not too much room
- Styling: well designed, good use of space
- Value: It's not the least expensive SUV, but it does maintain value
- Technology and Entertainment: Doesn't come standard with entertainment (dvd or screens) for kids
Lexus Lx 570
This car is very reliable and has a very comfortable ride.
- Reliability: You will never have an issue with the vehicle
- Ride and Handling: Smooth Ride and drives like a car
- Cabin Noise: Little to no cabin noise
- Fuel Economy: 14.5 to 15 mpg
- Technology and Entertainment: lacking on updated infotainment systems
- Braking: 6000 lb truck, you defeintly need more time for braking
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.