Used 2017 Mini for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Mini
Mini is awesome
Love the car but had to get rid of the run flat tires. The run flat tires were horrible in pot holes and I had to replace the front two tires from sidewall blowouts
- Interior Space: I’m a big guy and love all the room on the interior
- Ride and Handling: Rides like a small race car
- Fuel Economy: Sold my Infinity right before gas prices went crazy. Went from 25mph to over 30mpg. #winning
- Cost to Maintain: Brakes are very expensive for the mini
- Cabin Noise: It’s a convertible, so the noise is expected
Fun but expensive
This car is fun to drive, it's got power and speed, and handles great!
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise: It gets a bit noisy but not much worse than other cars. Sometimes I like the loudness!
- Technology and Entertainment: The interface is clunky
- Cost to Maintain: All4 - maybe not unique to this car, but having to replace all 4 tires when one is damaged. Sucks.
car had nothing but issues. horrible.
CarMax is a joke. the dealership knew all about all the issues the car had and still proceeded to sell it.
- Fuel Economy: only selected it cause it’s mandatory to select one pro. CarMax is a big fat joke.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.