Used 2019 Mini for Sale
Reviews for 2019 Mini
Short range electric with some style
I would recommend for someone with a short commute and that does not need a ton of space. 13 miles of range is short for a PHEV, but more than enough to get to work and back every day. The interior is also nice and with a full charge, the combined gas and electric power output is great!
- Power: With a good charge, accelerating is a real blast when the gas and electric engines combine.
- Styling: If you like Mini style (lots of things to customize), it is what you would expect.
- Ride and Handling: Not quite as “go cart” as a regular Mini, but still keeps some of that feel.
- Braking: The regenerative braking system sometimes makes the brakes feel spongy.
- Technology and Entertainment: It was listed as having CarPlay, but did not come with it. Not a dealbreaker with Bluetooth everywhere, but does require some extra steps for using maps or apps from the phone.
Great car; wonderful service
This car makes driving fun again! I absolutely love how zippy this car is, and it has enough power to make those Rocky Mountains feel like flatlands!
- Power: This car is a blast to drive!
- Fuel Economy: Now that gas prices are up, I wish I would have gotten the hybrid.
So glad I finally took the dive!
Fun to drive and is quite roomy inside. I was concerned it might feel too small on the road with all the big SUV’s and trucks out there but it doesn’t. Good handling and can really get up and go when needed.
- Styling: Good looking and stands out from other cars. Drives just as well as my Mercedes.
- Technology and Entertainment: Too many steps to find out mileage and can’t see some of the info on the tractometer clearly as they are so small.