Used 2017 Subaru Impreza for Sale
About the 2017 Subaru Impreza
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Subaru Impreza. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Subaru Impreza
Great car. Fair price.
AWD. Great Handling. Good mpg.
- Ride and Handling: Drives like it's on rails.
- Fuel Economy: 26 mpg
- Value: Fair price.
- Power: They missed the mark on the power train. A tune helps fix it a bit.
- Cabin Noise: Little noisy in high speeds.
- Technology and Entertainment: Not a fan of the Starlink system.
It is garbage and CarMax sells garbage to people. Go ANYWHERE else other then CarMax.
- Power: I hate this car.
- Braking: My breaks don’t work.
- Reliability: This car is garbage and never worked. No one will fix it.
- Cost to Maintain: Expensive because you will have to pay to frozen the garbage CarMax gives.
This car is great! I live in a mountainous area and really needed a 4 Wheel Drive car. It's great on gas, runs well, and so smooth.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.