Used 2014 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
About the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
The 2014 Chevrolet Camaro is a dream if you're looking for a sleek and sporty car with nimble handling and enthusiastic acceleration. This four-seat classic is offered in both coupe and convertible body options to suit your style, along with a number of trim configurations. Meanwhile, standard features include keyless entry, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a motivated 3.6L V6 engine. Check out a used 2014 Camaro for yourself if you're looking for a stylish car that delivers thrills every time you get behind the wheel.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro have a supercharged engine?
A: A supercharged engine is not standard on the 2014 Camaro, but the ZL1 trim does receive a supercharged 6.2L V8.
Q: What engines are offered on the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro?
A: Four different engines are available on the 2014 Camaro, with availability varying by trim. This includes a standard 3.6L V6, as well as a 6.2L V8, a supercharged 6.2L V8, and a 7.0L V8.
Q: Is the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro a coupe or convertible?
A: The 2014 Camaro is offered in both coupe and convertible body styles.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro?
A: Fuel economy can vary based on engine size, body style, and other factors. However, the 2014 Camaro base LS coupe trim with 3.6L V6 engine, six-speed automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 22 mpg combined.1
Q: How fast can the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro go?
A: Top speed can vary based on engine size, but the 2014 Camaro base LS coupe with 3.6L V6 engine has an estimated top speed of 155 mph.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Actual mileage will vary based on things like battery age, vehicle condition and history, driving and charging habits, accessory use, and driving conditions. Battery capacity may decrease with time and use. See fueleconomy.gov for more info.
The 2014 Camaro falls under this model's fifth generation of production (2010-2015), which debuted with upgrades that included an independent rear suspension, revised handling for a smooth ride, and revised engine offerings. For the 2014 model year specifically, a new Z/28 trim was introduced as well.
Chevrolet Camaro Engine Options
A 3.6L V6 engine at 300-323 hp (varies by model year) is standard on the Camaro's LS and LT trims. Meanwhile, a more powerful 6.2L V8 engine at 400-428 hp is outfitted on all SS trims.
The ZL1 trim, which debuted for the 2012 model year, receives a turbocharged version of the aforementioned 6.2L V8, putting out a whopping 580 hp.
Finally, the Z/28 trim, which was offered for the 2014 and 2015 model years, gets a 7.0L V8 engine at 500-505 hp and is available exclusively with a six-speed manual transmission. All other Camaro engines are offered with either a six-speed automatic or six-speed manual.
Chevrolet Camaro Storage Space
While you're probably not choosing a Chevrolet Camaro for the storage space, it's still smart to know what you're working with. The fifth-generation Camaro offers 11.3 cubic feet of trunk space on its coupe models and 10.2 cubic feet on the convertible.
Chevrolet Camaro Trim Configurations
You've read a lot about what the fifth-generation Camaro has to offer. Now, which trim is right for you? Explore key features from each trim below, keeping in mind that these are specific to the 2014 model.
LS/1LS, Coupe Only (2010-2015)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Keyless entry
- Bluetooth connectivity
- OnStar® functionality (requires activation)2
- Six-speaker sound system
2LS, Coupe Only (2012-2015)
- Same standard features as 1LS
- Automatic transmission instead of manual
- Available remote start3
- Fog lights
- Seven-inch touchscreen interface with smartphone integration
- Eight-way power drive seats
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Driver heads-up display
- Nine-speaker Boston Acoustics® sound system
- Rear parking sensors
- Leather upholstery
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Limited-slip differential
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated side mirrors
- Rearview camera
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Heated front seats
- Magnetic suspension dampers
- Simulated-suede upholstery
- Premium 19-inch wheels
- Race-oriented suspension
2OnStar features require activation and most require a paid OnStar plan to use. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality may also require an additional data plan. Limitations and restrictions apply. See onstar.com for more information.
3Remote start functionality may require the purchase of a subscription plan and/or a compatible device like a smart phone. See the owner’s manual or manufacturer website for more information.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
the way you like it
Style and Power! I love this car!! It drives the way I drive. I mean it becomes an extension of me. If my car was human, it would be me and vice versa. I can feel the road just enough but not too much and it corners like its on rails. It is so nice to have the power i need to pass or get around objects. It is highly maneuverable. Its just a joy to drive.
- Power: 426 horspower, nuff said!
- Styling: The body design on the camaro 5 is amazing. It is such a beautiful car.
- Ride and Handling: I can feel the road but it still rides smooth. It corners like its on rails.
- Fuel Economy: i fill the tanbk every two to three days. If gas prices are a concern, stay away.
- Interior Space: I don't need much cargo space no that my kids are grown. Its a good thing because there really isn't any. The trunk is big enough but the opening is pretty small.
- Technology and Entertainment: I find the built in stereo system to be lacking. It doesn't work well with voice to text or turn by turn in GPS while on bluetooth. It has to be plugged into USB to use Pandora and i can't add on a rear view camera.
The performance for the price I think is unmatched. Then the features, bluetooth capable, touch screen radio, OnStar, satellite radio, the lust goes on. It's all great. I also do my own maintenance, and looking under the hood everything looks pretty easy to get to. However if your over 6 ft tall(that's what I am) don't get this car. I have like 1 in of clearance with the seat down to the floor. People with big hair-dos need not apply. With my leg length the back seats might as well not be their also. Decent amount of trunk space just the hole is small. Great car for a single person or as a date night car. I love mine.
- Power: Speed, speed, speed!!!!
- Technology and Entertainment: Touch screen is awesome
- Ride and Handling: It's a sports car without the price
- Fuel Economy: It's a v8 what do you expect
- Interior Space: Very tall folks sorry find something else
- Weather Versatility: Is a sports/ muscle car don't take it out in the snow
Great car, questionable sales
the car itself is absolutely wonderful, I’ve already taken multiple trips and commute every day in it. The performance is incredible and a flashy paint job definitely draws the attention of passers by
- Power: The power of the car alone has helped me in several cases to avoid accidents and feel confident in Chevrolet’s standards
- Technology and Entertainment: Rear view camera, power seats, seat warmers, Bluetooth, and a power convertible top made for a great road trip
- Seat Comfort: seats are very comfortable and allow the ability to drive for hours at a time
- Braking: The car was advertised with brand new brakes. At first, there was some screeching and I didn’t think anything of it as I imagined it had been sitting on a lot for awhile and needed to be broken in. However, 3 months later and I’m expecting to have to buy new brake pads all together as the screeching has only become more noticeable, and has not at all stopped in the time I’ve owned the vehicle, despite the brakes being advertised as brand new
- Weather Versatility: Definitely have to be careful in the rain, back end drifts very easily, however no problems when driving a reasonable speed
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.