Used 2014 Dodge Challenger for Sale
About the 2014 Dodge Challenger
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Challenger. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Challenger
Love This Car!
I am so in love with this car! The quiet interior makes for a pleasant ride. The exterior speaks for itself and is such a good looking vehicle. The ride is quick and tight.
- Ride and Handling: This car is tight and handles beautifully not only on rural roads but highways as well.
- Cargo Space: I was so surprised at the amount of space in the trunk of this car. I was able to move my daughter home from college in only on trip!
- Cabin Noise:
- Power: Now that I have been driving it for almost 6 months, I wish I would have held out for a V8 instead of taking the 6 cylinder.
Lots of little issues- Carmax is less than helpful
The car looks and feels good
- Ride and Handling:
Dream Car; Nightmare maintenance
I love the car, but the brakes squeaked relentlessly and the car severely leaked oil a week after ownership. with the base warranty, they couldn’t work on my vehicle in a timely manner so I couldn’t utilize my warranty. the problems was known a week after purchase, but the timer on my warranty keep ticking. 3/10 would not recommend.
- Power: good hp
- Styling: I love the classic/modern hybrid look
- Braking: they functioned but squeaked to where I can hear it over my music
- Cabin Noise: brakes can be heard even with the windows up
- Reliability: had a oil cooler leak, #2 and #3 cylinders had consist misfires, the car stalled out a few time it’s not a too frequent (not a manual)
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.