Used 2018 Honda Pilot for Sale
2018 Honda Pilot EX-L
$199 Shipping from CarMax Lynchburg, VA
About the 2018 Honda Pilot
Three-row crossover SUVs are a popular alternative to the minivan, and the 2018 Honda Pilot is one three-row crossover that has a lot to offer. With available all-wheel drive on every trim and a standard 3.5L V6 engine, the 2018 Pilot offers seating for up to eight passengers. It's also equipped with generous standard features, such as a rearview camera, seven-speaker sound system, and 18-inch alloy wheels. If you're in the market for a fun-to-drive crossover that has room for the whole family, be sure to check out the 2018 Pilot.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2018 Honda Pilot Trim Configurations
The 2018 Honda Pilot comes in five trim configurations. Each comes standard with a 3.5L V6 engine at 280 horsepower and front-wheel drive (though all-wheel drive is an optional add-on). Each trim features three rows of seating for a capacity of eight passengers, although the Elite trim's maximum seating capacity is seven due to the second-row captain's chairs.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Seven-speaker sound system
- Rearview camera
- Five-inch information screen
- Air conditioning
- Heated mirrors
- Remote start
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Eight-inch touchscreen interface
- Intelligent Traction Management System
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Noise-reducing windshield
- Heated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Larger 20-inch wheels
- Roof rails
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Premium 10-speaker sound system
- Memory settings for driver's seat
- Automatic windshield wipers
- Heated second-row captain's chairs
- HD radio
- Heated steering wheel
- Panoramic sunroof
2018 Honda Pilot vs. Other SUVs
As you shop, check out some of these others crossover SUVs to see how they compare to the 2018 Honda Pilot.
- 2018 Honda Pilot vs. 2018 Toyota Highlander
Like the 2018 Pilot, the 2018 Toyota Highlander is a larger crossover SUV that comes standard with three rows of seating. Maximum seating capacity is eight passengers on all trim levels except for those with optional second-row captain's chairs, which reduce capacity to seven people. When it comes to standard features, both the 2018 Pilot and Highlander offer 18-inch wheels, a rearview camera, and 60/40-split-folding second and third rows. The 2018 Highlander does offer some additional standard equipment, including a larger 6.1-inch touchscreen interface, a windshield wiper de-icer, heated mirrors, and Toyota's Pre-Collision System. The standard engine on the 2018 Highlander (a 2.5L four-cylinder at 185 horsepower), however, is not as powerful as the Pilot's 3.5L V6 at 280 horsepower. However, the 2018 Highlander is outfitted with a 3.5L V6 at 295 horsepower on all trims except for the base LE—and all V6 trims are available with all-wheel drive as an option.
- 2018 Honda Pilot vs. 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe The 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe is a slightly smaller three-row crossover SUV than the 2018 Honda Pilot, offering seating for six or seven passengers (depending on the specific trim configuration chosen). Because of its smaller profile, it offers 80 cubic feet of maximum cargo storage space, whereas the 2018 Pilot is able to offer up to 83.9 cubic feet. The 2018 Santa Fe comes with a standalone engine—a 3.3L V6 at 290 horsepower. All-wheel drive is an optional add-on with all three trim levels, and standard features on the base SE trim include automatic dual-zone climate control, smartphone integration, a seven-inch central display, and a six-speaker sound system.
- 2018 Honda Pilot vs. 2018 Chevrolet Traverse Coming off a total redesign for 2018, the Traverse is the largest three-row crossover of the 2018 Pilot's competitors. It offers a whopping 98.5 cubic feet of maximum cargo space, making it a great choice for those who prioritize seating and storage space. It is also offered in seven trim configurations, with standard features on the base L including a 4G LTE connection with on-board Wi-Fi ability, a seven-inch touchscreen interface, smartphone integration, and 18-inch wheels. A 3.6L V6 engine at 310 horsepower comes with each 2018 Traverse, and all trims except for the RS are available in all-wheel drive. The High Country trim is the only one that comes standard with all-wheel drive.
Q: Is the 2018 Honda Pilot all-wheel drive?
A: All-wheel drive is optional on all five trim levels of the 2018 Honda Pilot, but it doesn't come standard on any trims.
Q: How many does a 2018 Honda Pilot seat?
A: The 2018 Honda Pilot is a three-row SUV that seats eight passengers, with the exception of the Elite trim, which has second row captain's chairs and thus seats seven passengers.
Q: What kind of mileage does the 2018 Honda Pilot get?
A: Fuel economy for the 2018 Honda Pilot can vary based on trim and engine configuration, but the 2018 Pilot with base LX trim, 3.5L V6, front-wheel drive, and six-speed automatic transmission gets an EPA-estimated 22 mpg combined.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Honda Pilot. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.