Used Volkswagen CC for Sale
2016 Volkswagen CC Sport in Sicklerville, New Jersey 08081
2016 Volkswagen CC Sport
$16,998* • 31K Miles
CarMax Turnersville Free shipping • NJ to VA
About the Volkswagen CC
Featuring powerful engine options, convenient technology features, and smooth, responsive handling, the Volkswagen CC is a midsize car that offers plenty to get excited about. Following the release of the 2017 model, the Volkswagen CC was discontinued. Today, however, used Volkswagen CC models remain a great choice for anyone in the market for a well-rounded midsize car. If you are looking for a roomy car with great performance, the Volkswagen CC is a vehicle that is well worth considering.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Volkswagen CC Trim Configurations
2014-2016 Volkswagen CC Trim Configurations
The 2014-2016 Volkswagen CC comes available in five different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Trend (2016 only) - The base trim of the 2016 Volkswagen CC, the Trend trim includes features such as a 200 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, Bluetooth® audio streaming, a rearview camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Sport - The base trim of the 2014-2015 Volkswagen CC, the Sport trim includes features such as a 200 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a rearview camera, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, heated front seats, a five-inch color touchscreen display, and more.
- R-Line - The R-Line trim of the 2014-2016 Volkswagen CC includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, 18-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped, multi-function steering wheel, R-Line badging, and more.
- Executive - The Executive trim of the 2014-2016 Volkswagen CC includes everything found on the R-Line trim as well as push-button start, driver's seat memory, leather seating surfaces, a power glass sunroof, and more.
- V6 Executive - The V6 Executive trim of the 2014-2016 Volkswagen CC includes everything found on the Executive trim as well as a 280 hp 3.6L V6 engine, front and rear parking sensors, a Dynaudio® premium audio system, Tiptronic paddle shifters, and more.
2017 Volkswagen CC Trim Configurations
The 2017 Volkswagen CC comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Sport - The base trim of the 2017 Volkswagen CC, the Sport trim includes features such as a rearview camera, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, Bluetooth® audio streaming, and more.
- R-Line Executive - The R-Line Executive trim of the 2017 Volkswagen CC includes everything found on the Sport trim as well as adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, leather seating surfaces, a power panoramic sunroof, and more.
Volkswagen CC vs Other Midsize Cars
Volkswagen CC vs Volkswagen Passat
The 2017 Volkswagen CC offers 13.2 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk, which is slightly less than the 15.9 cubic ft. of cargo space offered by the 2017 Volkswagen Passat. Both vehicles feature comparable base engines, though the 200 hp base engine found in the 2017 CC is more powerful than the 170 hp base engine found in the 2017 Passat, and a similar list of standard technology options.
Volkswagen CC vs Honda Accord
The 2017 Volkswagen CC comes equipped with a more powerful engine than the 185 hp base engine found in the 2017 Honda Accord. The 2017 Honda Accord, however, offers 15.8 cubic ft. of cargo space, which is a little more than the 2017 Volkswagen CC. Both vehicles feature comparable standard technology options.
Volkswagen CC vs Volkswagen Jetta
The 2017 Volkswagen CC and the 2017 Volkswagen Jetta both offer a similar cargo space, with the 2017 Jetta providing 15.7 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk. The 2017 Volkswagen CC, however, comes equipped with a more powerful base engine than the 150 hp base engine found in the 2017 Jetta and features more luxurious interior options in upper trim levels.
Q: What does Volkswagen CC mean?
A: According to Volkswagen, the "CC" in Volkswagen CC stands for "comfort coupe."
Q: Did Volkswagen stop making the CC?
A: The Volkswagen CC is no longer in production. The 2017 Volkswagen CC marked the end of the vehicle's production run.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the Volkswagen CC get?
A: The 2017 Volkswagen CC gets an EPA estimated 25 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
RepairPal gave the Volkswagen CC an overall reliability rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Average. This rating ranks the Volkswagen CC 24th out of 24 among midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Volkswagen CC is $880, compared to an average of $541 for midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Volkswagen CC owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.4 times for midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 12% for the Volkswagen CC, compared to an average of 12% for midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Volkswagen CC
2011 VW CC Sport - Awesome Car!!!!!!
I have found this car to cover several needs of a forties something driver. I can drive like a teenager and it responds we'll in both power and handling. Then on the other hand I can drive it a little more responsible and it rides and sounds like a much more expensive line of vehicle. I have not had a week go by yet where someone has not commented on the styling of my VW CC. I enjoy driving to and from work no matter what the traffic situation.
- Power: This car is always a rush to drive. Really can throw you back in you seat if you want it to.
- Fuel Economy: Avg has been in the 30's
- Ride and Handling: It hugs the road and feels like more car than what it cost.
- Visibility: Hard to see out the rear of the VW CC
I would buy a cc again and again!
Drives like the the sports car that it was meant to be Beautiful interior and exterior Low maintenance - replaced battery and windshield wipers Excellent traction in the rainy season Excellent brakes. Floored the car and locked the brakes before buying. No problem stopping on a dime
- Braking: brakes are always there when I need them, without hesitation
- Seat Comfort: Amazing seats, better than BMW, Volvo, Saab or Lexus
- Cost to Maintain: replaced wipers and battery
- Fuel Economy: high test gas only, but great mileage
Don't buy from carmax they won't help you when your car breaks down right after you buy it.
After a month and a half the water pump went out of my new car that was supposed to be tested. It was over $1400 to get fixed and carmax wouldn't do anything to help. I only had a little over 700 miles on it since i bought it. I wouldn't recommened carmax to anyone!!!!!!!
- Dashboard: Great Dashboard
- Ride and Handling: Awesome handlong
- Styling: Looks great
- Reliability: It broke down on me a month and half after i bought the car. Carmax said they wouldn't help me fix the car.
Discontinued Car Trends
Discontinued Car Trends
7 Best Sports Sedans for 2020: Reviews, Photos, and More
7 Best Sports Sedans for 2020: Reviews, Photos, and More
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.