Used 2018 for Sale
Reviews for 2018
Nice Looking and Affordable Car
This car gets excellent gas mileage. I average about 40mpg on the freeway and get as high as 45mpg at times. Best gas mileage is around 65mph. The reviews say it doesn't have get up and go, but i am not finding that. It can be a little jerky in low gears or going uphill, but it accelerates well in the standard automatic. I am told CVT are that way though. This is my first. Very roomy. Purchased for great price point, visibility, and comfort of driver seat. It rates high on visibility and is easy to see what is going on around you. Reviews also say it has a quiet cabin and I have to agree. Decent handling as well on curves. Sporty.
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space: Roomy car for its size in all areas.
- Visibility: Sits higher and more visibility than similar cars.
- Ride and Handling: Low gear/up hill jerkiness but handles well in higher gears. Very smooth in Eco mode.
- Braking: The default is auto braking on when car is started. I like that it beeps at you, but I think the default should be that it is not engaged at start. This is new tech and not everyone wants it.
Amazing truck amazing price!
We have taken this truck over 10 states and 13k miles and have had no problems with it. It has performed flawless. It gets about 13 to 14 mpg towing, but if you watch mileage when towing you need to stop towing. Zero gravity seats are super comfy and on long trips are amazingly comfy. I would say to buy this and to not compare it to the bigger trucks out there as this is not a 3/4 ton truck. Nissan built it for the half ton market and they considered it a 5/8 ton vehicle. So yes I would recommend this truck as it has never left me and the Mrs. stranded. BTW, I have 50k on my truck and have done just routine maintenance.
- Power: Great power and torque when towing my 30 ft travel trailer.
- Fuel Economy: When I am not towing I am getting 19 to 24 mpg depending on how I drive.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth for a truck. No it does not ride like a Cadillac, but if you buy a truck you know how it will ride. This is very smooth and even with a trailer it rides smooth.
Looks and feels brand new. Great price!
I purchased the 3.6 liter version and gets great gas mileage. Use it to commute and weekend warrior trips. Highly customizable with CAI, off-road tires. So far very reliable and a perfect truck for multi-use; even commuting. Feels safe and solid. Enough room inside for passengers and/or cargo with the added benefit of a truck bed for those times when you’ve got to haul something larger than normal. Considered a smaller truck until I found out the price of a full size Ram is the same as those smaller ones.
- Value: As far as full size trucks are concerned, the price for quality on the Ram is top notch.
- Weather Versatility: Add some all terrain tires and weather is no longer a concern. Performs great.
- Fuel Economy: On the 3.6L, commuting can stay around 20 mpg
- Technology and Entertainment: Extremely basic like most vehicles. No frills or anything that will be worth talking about.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.