Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Impala
Great price for a used car
It rides comfortable . The color is cool. The sound is awesome. The take off is amazing
- Interior Space:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
Loaded with safety features at a good price.
Loaded with safety features, collision avoidance, front end collision, rear view camera, traction control numerous interior features. This is my second vehicle purchased from Car Max as well as going through there finance program. Finance program has a much lower interest rate than my bank. The cars are in excellent condition huge variety and choice. Car Max will ship a car that your interested in from a different location to the one nearest you and depending on the location of that car the shipping is free.
- Safety: Collision avoidance, front end collision warning, rear view camera, My Link & blue tooth hands free features.
- Ride and Handling: Ride is very smooth, steering assist very responsive, excellent power.
- Technology and Entertainment: My Link, Blue Tooth, 8" touch screen and secure vault. Multiple USB and DC outlets.
- Dashboard: Navigation is not standard available through On Star for a monthly fee. iPhone Car Play not available until 2016 as a standard feature and Chevrolet not offering it as an upgrade in earlier models. Forcing the consumer to buy a 2016 if you want that feature available.
2014 Chevy Impala LT
Chevy did a fabulous job redesigning the New Impala. It is classy, it is roomy and it has a lot of power. For a four door sedan, I would say it is a sleeper.
- Interior Space: It has a lot of room in the front and the back.
- Power: The power is more than adequate; it kinda sneaks up on you.
- Styling: The newly designed 2014 Impala is very sexy.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.