Used 2014 Chevrolet Volt for Sale
About the 2014 Chevrolet Volt
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Chevrolet Volt. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Volt
I LOVE MY VOLT
I bought my 2014 VOLT from CarMax... I absolutely love this car. Since I have mostly short trips and commuting, I am getting 200+ MPG. However, to get this economy you don't give up anything... it is LOADED with features, runs great and it is FUN to drive... very sporty and fast. Also, because it has the gas backup, you never have to worry about running out of juice... You can use this for daily commuting or take it cross country... Plus, there aren't that many on the road, so you will have a unique car that isn't a "me too" copycat car.
- Fuel Economy: If you go 40 miles or less per day in commuting or running around, you can go months without filling the 9 gallon tank. But, if you run low on battery, the gas motor kicks on and you can go anywhere.. no need to worry about recharging.
- Ride and Handling: Fast and sporty.. yet economical.
- Technology and Entertainment: My model is loaded with XM radio, navigation, OnStar, heated seats, weather, traffic, and even local movie listings, right at your fingertips.
still a wonderful car
It's fun to drive Get it's pretty good range And Very intuitive
- Dashboard: like the futuristic feel better than the 2016
- Cargo Space: preferred the 2 rear seats to the supposedly new-and-improved 3C with a council that goes all the way up to the seed that makes it unusable
- Technology and Entertainment: boatloads of Technology in usable information
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.