Used 2016 Honda Accord for Sale
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2016 Honda Accord LX
Only available at CarMax Frederick, MD
2016 Honda Accord Touring
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2016 Honda Accord
The 2016 Honda Accord is a midsize car that offers seating for up to five passengers; available in both sedan and coupe body styles and with two different engine configurations, the 2016 Accord offers such standard features as a rearview camera, full power accessories, and automatic dual-zone climate control for added comfort. The 2016 Accord may be a great vehicle choice for those who want a car that's spacious and versatile while still being easy to maneuver and fun to drive.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2016 Honda Accord Trim Configurations
The 2016 Accord is available in both a sedan and coupe body style. Four trim configurations are offered in the sedan style, whereas the coupe is available in three trim options. All trims come standard with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine, except for the EX-L and Touring trims, which are available with a 3.5L V6 engine.
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- 7.7-inch central display
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Rearview camera
- Four-speaker sound system
- Larger 19-inch wheels
- Rear spoiler and dual exhaust tips
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Automatic LED headlights
- 17-inch wheels
- Keyless entry/ignition
- Six-speaker sound system
- Seven-inch touchscreen interface
- Leather upholstery
- Memory functions for driver's seat
- Heated front seats
- Power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Seven-speaker sound system
2016 Honda Accord vs. Other Cars
- 2016 Honda Accord vs. 2016 Toyota Camry
The 2016 is similarly sized to the 2016 Accord, offering 15.4 cubic feet of trunk space (compared to 15.8 cubic feet in the 2016 Accord's sedan) and seating for up to five passengers. A 2.5L four-cylinder engine at 178 horsepower comes standard in all five 2016 Camry trims, although a more powerful 3.5L V6 engine at 268 horsepower is optional on the upper XSE and XLE trims. The 2016 Camry offers similar standard features as the 2016 Accord, including 16-inch wheels, a rearview camera, power accessories, and air conditioning. Some standard 2016 Camry features that stand out include heated mirrors, a touchscreen display, and an eight-way powered driver's seat.
- 2016 Honda Accord vs. 2016 Honda Civic
Whereas the 2016 Accord is classified as a midsize sedan, the 2016 Civic is a bit smaller and thus a compact car. Like the 2016 Accord, the 2016 Civic is offered not only in a sedan body style, but in coupe and even hatchback options. Despite its smaller size, the 2016 Civic offers ample trunk space, topping out at 15.1 cubic feet in the base sedan trim. Two engines are offered on the 2016 Civic: a standard 2.0L four-cylinder at 158 horsepower and a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder at 174 horsepower. The turbocharged engine comes standard on the EX-T, EX-L, and Touring trims. Standard equipment on the 2016 Civic is generous and includes 16-inch wheels, rearview camera, expanded-view driver-side mirror, and automatic climate control. The 2016 Accord offers the same wheel size and rearview camera, but a larger information display and dual-zone climate control.
- 2016 Honda Accord vs. 2016 Nissan Altima The 2016 Altima is a midsize sedan offered in give trim configurations; unlike the 2016 Accord, it is only offered in a sedan body style. Its base engine is a 2.5L four-cylinder at 182 horsepower, although a more powerful 3.5L V6 at 270 horsepower is available on the SR and SL trims. Trunk space between the 2016 Altima and Accord are similar at 15.4 cubic feet and 15.8 cubic feet, accordingly. One standard feature that sets the 2016 Altima apart from other midsize sedans is its innovative "zero-gravity" front seats, which are designed for optimal comfort and are based on NASA technology. Other standard equipment on the 2016 Altima includes keyless entry and ignition, 16-inch wheels, full power accessories, and a four-speaker sound system.
Q: Is the 2016 Honda Accord all-wheel drive?
A: No, all trim configurations on the 2016 Accord are front-wheel drive only.
Q: Does the 2016 Honda Accord have Honda Sensing?
A: An optional Honda Sensing package is available on all 2016 Accord trims; this package adds such features as adaptive cruise control, land/road departure intervention, and forward collision warning with automatic braking.
Q: What type of engine does the 2016 Honda Accord have?
A: A 2.4L four-cylinder engine at 185 horsepower is standard on the 2016 Accord, though a more powerful 3.5L V6 at 278 horsepower is available on the EX-L and Touring trims.
Q: What kind of mileage does the 2016 Honda Accord get?
A: Fuel economy will vary based on trim and engine configuration, but the 2016 Accord base trim with 2.4L engine and seven-speed automatic transmission gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg combined.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Honda Accord. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Honda Accord
fun car to drive
the vehicle is stylish good gas mileage, easy to maintain. the cons well it varies among owners of this model but the positive on everything on the car it beats the cons. this will be my 4 accord i owned and happy with Honda.
- Reliability: all over all easy maintenance
- Fuel Economy: good gas mileage
- Ride and Handling: fun car to drive handles very well , long trips are comfortable.
- Cabin Noise: little of cabin noise but that’s a easy fix
Very reliable car!
Very reliable vehicle! very economic and gas And very good safety features!
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
I love this car!!
I get where I need to go everyday without any problems. The price for it was not bad at all.
- Reliability: I don’t have to worry about spending too much money to maintain it
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.