Used 2014 Hyundai Elantra for Sale
2014 Hyundai Elantra SE
$99 Shipping from CarMax Newark, DE
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the 2014 Hyundai Elantra
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Love the Elantra! Luxury feel for a deal!
I'm so happy about my car choice. I love that the Elantra looks sporty but is four doors. It feels like an almost-luxury car but at an affordable price. Running smooth even in the cold winters. Love, love, love!!! Definitely suggest springing for the heated seats- worth an upgrade!
- Styling: Looks sleek&sporty yet still has a lot of space
- Fuel Economy: Can fill it up for $20 or less and drive for 5 hours + without a refill!
- Value: Just an overall great value, amazing car for the price
- Technology and Entertainment: Wish you didn't have to buy limited edition for GPS and sunroof
- Dashboard: Gray&black interior, my dash constantly looks dusty no matter how much I wipe it down
Best you can get for the price
I've driven my 2014 Elantra from VA, all the way to MI and back. I've also driven from VA to Georgia 3 times in 2 months and back just fine. As long as you change the oil, it'll get you back and forth with no problems ♥️
- Reliability: It's never let me down
- Visibility: The car is like a fishbowl
- Fuel Economy: 40mpg
- Power: It could be faster, it's only got the 1.8L
- Cargo Space: It's an economy car, not meant for moving a house, tho you could if you made multiple trips
- Seat Comfort: Drivers seat is a little stiff
Bang for your buck!
I love the car! It is speedy enough to satisfy my lead foot, but fuel efficient enough to satisfy my wallet. I always feel like I am traveling in style. It has great accessories and options: from the leather interior to the front and back (!) heated seats to the bluetooth enabled touch screen radio system. Great car for a great value!
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space: If you are a tall man, there is good leg room in the front, but limited head room...and limited space for both in the back seat.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.