Used 2020 Honda Odyssey for Sale
About the 2020 Honda Odyssey
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Honda Odyssey. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Honda Odyssey
Great vehicle for our family
This car is what a family hauler by excellence, smooth and powerful with all the special attention that make this one of the best family car on the market.
- Interior Space: More cargo than a Suburban - fact!
- Reliability: Honda says all.
- Cost to Maintain: I choose Honda for its reasonable cost of regular maintenance and basically trouble-free.
- Fuel Economy: the MPG in city driving is horrible, I experienced 15mpg in Washington DC driving (one full tank for 250 miles). No Hybrid available like Toyota Sienna.
- Weather Versatility: No AWD available
Functional & Stylist Minivan
Great looking. Minivan drives like a car & not like a tank like SUV. The Odyssey have all the ‘bells & whistles’ of luxury SUVs but NOT high price tag. Maintenance is not costly. Great value of style & money. Win-Win!!
- Cost to Maintain: onboard notifications & Honda dealership provides excellent maintenance services
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling: even though the Odyssey is large (3 rows) doesn’t drive like a tank SUV. Very easily to park in surface lots & fit in garages. Yeah, a plus when you live in the city.
- Technology and Entertainment: Honda Odyssey could really use a built-in programmable garage opener. Not sure why that feature was discontinued. No worries! We end up purchasing a universal garage door opener remote to use.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.