Used Infiniti Q50 for Sale
2018 Infiniti Q50 Sport
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2020 Infiniti Q50 Luxe
Only available at CarMax King of Prussia, PA
2015 Infiniti Q50 Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Turnersville, NJ
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Maple Shade, NJ
2015 Infiniti Q50 Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2018 Infiniti Q50 Sport
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2018 Infiniti Q50 Luxe
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium
Coming soon to CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the Infiniti Q50
When it comes to luxury sport sedans, the Infiniti Q50 is one of the top contenders in its class. Across its many years of production, Infiniti has worked to keep this vehicle a serious competitor—offering generous standard features, ample trim options, and powerful engines even in its base trim. If you're in the market for a luxury sport sedan, check out our overview of the 2014-2018 Infiniti Q50.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2014 - Present Infiniti Q50 Trim Configurations
The first generation of Infiniti Q50 was announced in 2013 and began sales in 2014. This model designed to replace the Infiniti G37 sedan, offering similar body styling with updated features. Throughout its years of production, there have been some notable changes from one model year to the next. In 2015, however, the vehicle was completely unchanged (probably because it was still coming off a completely new design/release in 2014). For the Infiniti Q50 2016, however, there were some notable changes that included three new engine options (all turbocharged), as well as updated steering and suspension. For this model year, Infiniti also improved their Direct Adaptive Steering.
For the Infiniti Q50 2017, all-wheel drive becomes an option on its Sport trim levels, and some minor features are shuffled around between trims. With the Infiniti Q50 2018, small changes to the exterior styling are made and new sub-trims (Luxe, Pure, and Sport) become available.
- Base - 17-inch alloy wheels, keyless ignition/entry, dual-zone automatic climate control, premium vinyl upholstery, and twin touchscreen displays with Infiniti InTouch interface
- Premium - heated front seats, sunroom, larger 19-inch wheels, and upgraded 14-speaker sound system
- Sport - summer performance tires, a sport driver seat, paddle shifters, and leather seats
- Hybrid - leather upholstery and Direct Adaptive Steering
- 2.0t Base - 17-inch alloy wheels, rearview camera, twin touchscreen displays, and dual-zone automatic climate control
- 2.0t Premium - 16-speaker sound system, advanced air filtration system, and 16-speaker sound system
- 2.0t Sport - 19-inch wheels, leather upholstery, memory driver seat functions, paddle shifters, upgraded suspension and braking
- 3.0t Premium - upgraded 3.0-liter V6 turbocharged engine, rearview camera, twin touchscreen displays, and 17-inch alloy wheels
- 3.0t Sport - adaptive suspension, upgraded braking, leather upholstery, and 3.0-liter V6 engine
- Red Sport 400 - adaptive suspension, red brake calipers, and wider rear tires
- Hybrid Premium - 3.5-liter V6 paired with a 50-kilowatt electric engine, surround-view camera, automatic braking, and a sport-tuned suspension
- 2.0t Base - optional all-wheel drive, turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, and automatic seven-speed transmission
- 2.0t Pure - 17-inch alloy wheels, keyless entry/ignition, simulated leather upholstery, rearview camera, dual touchscreen displays, and Bluetooth® connectivity
- 2.0t Luxe - larger 18-inch wheels, maple wood accents, and a sunroof
- 3.0t - turbocharged 3.0-liter V6, and optional all-wheel drive
- 3.0t Luxe - 18-inch wheels, sunroom, and maple wood interior accents
- 3.0t Sport - 19-inch wheels, leather upholstery, and performance tires
- Red Sport 400 - upgraded V6 engine, transmission paddle shifters, dark chrome and red stitching, blind-spot monitoring, red brake calipers, and rear parking sensors
- Hybrid Luxe - adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, and premium Bose® audio system
RepairPal gave the Infiniti Q50 an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Infiniti Q50 10th out of 31 among luxury midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Infiniti Q50 is $648, compared to an average of $771 for luxury midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Infiniti Q50 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.6 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 8% for the Infiniti Q50, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Infiniti Q50
Great price, economical except for insurance
Great mileage, rides smooth, great ac
- Fuel Economy: Great fuel economy
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride
- Seat Comfort: So comfortable
- Cabin Noise: Very loud hard to hear a conversation
- Braking: Squeaks
- Technology and Entertainment: Definitely missing some skills
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.