Used BMW 528 for Sale
2015 BMW 528 XI
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
2015 BMW 528 XI
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2015 BMW 528 XI
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the BMW 528
Featuring a capable twin-turbocharged four-cylinder engine, an exciting list of standard features, and a comfortable, upscale interior, the BMW 528 is a luxury midsize car with plenty to offer. While the BMW 528 was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model, the BMW 528 remains a popular luxury vehicle on the used car market. Drivers who purchase a 2015-2016 BMW 528, for example, will be able to look forward to a potent 240 hp 2.0L twin-turbocharged four-cylinder engine as well as standard features such as a 12-speaker audio system, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 10.2-inch display, and much more. All things considered, the BMW 528 is a high-performing and feature-rich vehicle that competes very well in the luxury midsize car class.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Which BMW 528 is twin-turbocharged?
A: The 2015-2016 BMW 528 comes equipped with a 240 hp 2.0L twin-turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Q: What is the fastest BMW 528?
A: According to BMW, the 2015-2016 BMW 528 is capable of accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds.
Q: Does the BMW 528 come in all-wheel drive?
A: The 2015-2016 BMW 528 comes standard with a rear-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2015-2016 BMW 528.
Q: What series is the BMW 528i?
A: The BMW 528i is a part of the BMW 5-Series.
BMW 528 Trim Configurations
2015 BMW 528 Trim Configurations
The 2015 BMW 228 comes available in one well-equipped trim configuration. Standard features for the 2015 BMW 228 include features such as a 10.2-inch display, dual-zone automatic climate control, a built-in navigation system, a moonroof, and more. In addition to these standard features, the 2015 BMW 528 also offers a wide range of optional features and comes available in various BMW design lines that alter the interior and exterior styling of the vehicle.
2016 BMW 528 Trim Configurations
The 2016 BMW 228 is offered in one well-equipped trim level. Standard features for the 2016 BMW 228 include features such as a 12-speaker audio system, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 10.2-inch display, a built-in navigation system, and more. In addition, the 2016 BMW 528 has a range of optional features and various BMW design lines are available to alter the interior and exterior look of the 228.
Reviews for BMW 528
Best car I’ve ever owned!
I purchased my BMW a month and a half ago, and have enjoyed driving it ever since. It’s quick, luxurious, and beautiful. I suggest that anyone looking to purchase one from CarMax look for one equipped with the Driver Assistance and Driver Assistance Plus packages, so you get things like head up display, a blind spot monitor, lane change warnings, and the collision warning system. All work well and unobtrusively, and it doesn’t cost much more at CarMax to get a car with those options than without.
- Technology and Entertainment: The blind spot monitor, in particular, works very well. My last car had one and there were lots of false alarms. This one knows a car from a concrete barrier!
- Cabin Noise: The car is very quiet, which allows me to get the full effect of the Harman Kardon sound system (another option to look for).
- Value: Most people lease, not buy, BMWs. Get one off a three-year lease, and it’s much cheaper than buying new!
- Interior Space: Back seat space is not very generous, especially the middle seat. This is pretty much a 4 passenger car, not a 5.
THISCARE IS AWFUL ALL AROUND
This car is not one of the better ones in the 5 series. It is cheaply made and does not have a smooth drive. It is small inside and does not have up to date technology such as satellite radio or a back up camera. I wish I would have NEVER got this kind of car. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!! The moment I drove it off the lot Ive had issues and problems with it (carmax sold me a bad car). Overall, save your money or look for a different car within this brand. The 528i is not one of the better ones in the 5 series.
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space: The car is very small inside. Not enough room for a family of 5.
- Cost to Maintain: After having this car for 28 days there was already issue with it. Luckly I was witing my warranty and Carmax had to eat the cost, but had I not been all the issues totaled $3539 for a car that I had less thank 30 days.
- Technology and Entertainment: No satelite radio and no back up camera!!!
Underrated for this segment.
I would recommend this car because it is the perfect size for city driving - not too big and not too small. It is also an excellent cruiser for road trips. Car reviews were tough on this car compared to previous models, but it is a fine luxury sport sedan.
- Ride and Handling: Very quiet and smooth ride yet sporty enough.
- Dashboard: Beautiful and traditional European dash.
- Power: Surprising power for a 4 cylinder.
- Technology and Entertainment: Needs better rear speakers.
- Visibility: Tiny door mirrors.
- Seat Comfort: Ventilated seats would be nice.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.