Used 2015 Toyota Highlander for Sale
2015 Toyota Highlander LE Plus
Free Shipping from CarMax Brandywine, MD
2015 Toyota Highlander LE Plus
Free Shipping from CarMax Newport News, VA
2015 Toyota Highlander Limited
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2015 Toyota Highlander
Featuring a roomy and upscale interior, plenty of power out of its available V6 engine, and a smooth, composed ride, the 2015 Toyota Highlander is a midsize SUV that competes very well with rivals in its class. The base model 2015 Toyota Highlander comes equipped with a 185 hp 2.7L four-cylinder engine while upper trims feature a 270 hp 3.5L V6 engine. In addition to these capable engine options, you can also look forward to exciting standard features on the 2015 Toyota Highlander such as a rearview camera, a 6.1-inch touchscreen display, and more. If you are looking to purchase a roomy, comfortable, and capable midsize SUV, the 2015 Toyota Highlander is certainly a vehicle that is worth looking into.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Toyota Highlander have remote start?
A: The 2015 Toyota Highlander does not come standard with remote start. However, a remote engine starter is an available accessory for the 2015 Toyota Highlander.
Q: Is the 2015 Toyota Highlander AWD?
A: All trims of the 2015 Toyota Highlander come standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, AWD is an available option for all trims of the 2015 Toyota Highlander.
Q: Does the 2015 Toyota Highlander have a timing belt?
A: The 2015 Toyota Highlander does not come with a timing belt and is instead equipped with a timing chain.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the 2015 Toyota Highlander get?
A: The base model 2015 Toyota Highlander gets an EPA estimated 22 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 2.7L four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
The 2015 Toyota Highlander comes available in four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LE - The base trim of the 2015 Toyota Highlander, the LE trim includes features such as a 6.1-inch touchscreen display, a rearview camera, chrome-accent headlights, 18-inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth audio streaming®, and more.
- LE Plus - The LE Plus trim of the 2015 Toyota Highlander includes everything found on the LE trim as well as tri-zone automatic climate control, fog lights, a power liftgate, an eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat, and more.
- XLE - The XLE trim of the 2015 Toyota Highlander includes everything found on the LE Plus trim as well as a power tilt/slide moonroof, push-button start, a built-in navigation system, leather seats, heated front seats, and more.
- Limited - The Limited trim of the 2015 Toyota Highlander includes everything found on the XLE trim as well as heated and ventilated front seats, driver's seat memory, rear parking assist, LED daytime running lights, and more.
2015 Toyota Highlander vs Other SUVs
- 2015 Toyota Highlander vs 2015 Honda Pilot
The 2015 Honda Pilot provides 87 cubic ft. of max cargo space, making it a little roomier than the 2015 Highlander - which provides up to 83.7 cubic ft. of cargo space. The 250 hp 3.5L V6 base engine found in the 2015 Honda Pilot also outmuscles the 2015 Highlander's 185 hp 2.7L four-cylinder base engine, though the 2015 Highlander can be equipped with a 270 hp 3.5L V6 engine as well. Lastly, the 2015 Pilot offers standard features not found on the base model 2015 Toyota Highlander such as tri-zone automatic climate control, daytime running lights, and an eight-inch display.
- 2015 Toyota Highlander vs 2015 Toyota 4Runner
Offering up to 89.7 cubic ft. of cargo space, the 2015 Toyota 4Runner is larger and roomier than the 2015 Toyota Highlander. The 270 hp 2.0L V6 engine on the base model 2015 4Runner is more powerful than the 2015 Highlander's base engine as well. Lastly, the 2015 Toyota 4Runner also offers standard features not found on the base model 2015 Highlander such as a leather-trimmed steering wheel and fog lights.
- 2015 Toyota Highlander vs 2015 Ford Explorer
The 2015 Ford Explorer provides 80.7 cubic ft. of max cargo space, making it a little less roomy than the 2015 Toyota Highlander. The 2015 Explorer does, however, come standard with a 290 hp 3.5L V6 engine that is more powerful than both the four-cylinder base engine and the available V6 engine in the 2015 Highlander. In terms of standard technology features, though, the 2015 Toyota Highlander outshines the 2015 Ford Explorer by offering standard features not found on the base model 2015 Explorer such as a rearview camera and a 6.1-inch touchscreen display.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Toyota Highlander. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Toyota Highlander
Perfect family car
This is a very comfortable and soothing car to drive, with plenty of room for a family of five. It has plenty of power, cargo space and features. It makes short work of long trips.
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space:
Love it but.......
We love everything thing about it It is our first car in 12 years Lots of things we’ve never had on a new/ used car It’s sleek and stylish.Not my Mom Van anymore
- Dashboard: Never had a temperature readout on a display and how far you can go on a tank of gas is cool too
- Ride and Handling: Smooth as silk ride
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the hands free Bluetooth calling feature
- Braking: That we have to do brake work less than 6 months after purchasing
3 rows are useful although we don't use the 3rd row often Love the heated seats, sunroof, snow traction, and heated mirrors just a solid car, it feels safe for the family
- Cabin Noise: super quiet ride, I can actually listen to music
- Interior Space: there is room for everything in this car
- Ride and Handling: great, smooth ride, handles very well in all types of weather, safe for the family
- Fuel Economy: 16-18 mpg around town, a big hit after driving a Honda CRV
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.