Used Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
About The Toyota Land Cruiser
Combining exceptional performance, a large amount of cargo space, and a premium luxury interior, the Toyota Land Cruiser is an SUV that delivers in every category. If you are looking for an ideal family vehicle for sale that is still plenty classy enough for a night on the town as well as powerful enough to serve as a toy hauler, the Toyota Land Cruiser is an excellent vehicle to consider. Recent Toyota Land Cruiser models also come equipped for sale with a generous list of standard technology features, making the Land Cruiser a great SUV for drivers who appreciate having all the latest bells and whistles.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the Land Cruiser have third-row seating?
A: Yes, the Toyota Land Cruiser is a three-row SUV. It is capable of seating up to eight passengers.
Q: How much weight can a Toyota Land Cruiser carry?
A: According to Toyota, the 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser has a maximum towing capacity of 8100 pounds, when properly equipped.1
Q: Is the Land Cruiser a luxury car?
A: The Toyota Land Cruiser is classified as a luxury SUV. Its premium interior, powerful engine, and wide range of technology features make the Toyota Land Cruiser's classification a well-earned luxury SUV.
Q: Is the Toyota Land Cruiser a V6 or a V8?
A: The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser comes equipped for sale with a 381 hp 5.7L V8 engine. While Toyota has updated the engine in the Land Cruiser over the years, all Toyota Land Cruiser models have V8 engines.
1 Various factors may impact towing capacity, including weight of passengers, cargo, and options/accessories.
RepairPal gave the Toyota Land Cruiser an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Toyota Land Cruiser 14th out of 19 among Fullsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Toyota Land Cruiser is $585, compared to an average of $561 for Fullsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Toyota Land Cruiser owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.3 times per year, compared to an average of 1.2 times for Fullsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 20% for the Toyota Land Cruiser, compared to an average of 15% for Fullsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Toyota Land Cruiser
Safest Tank on wheels.
The United Nations use these in some of the most hostile environments in the world. The are used in third world countries where there are few paved roads and this machine with its full time four wheel drive system delivers performance only matched by vehicles like Nissan Patrol and Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.
- Weather Versatility: Full time 4 wheel drive
- Reliability: United Nations use these cars, look it up.
- Value: It is pricey, however, it also has one of the highest resale values of any car out there.
- Fuel Economy: Low teens in fuel economy, but you already knew that.
- Cargo Space: Third row seats don't fold flat and only fold to the side.
- Seat Comfort: Extremely comfortable, just wish it had optional front bench seat for heavy set drivers and passengers for the front. I am 6'8" 360 pounds and can appreciate the option of bench seat usually found in pickup trucks. With that being said, it's still plenty roomy even for bigger drivers.
Mom Assault Vehicle
I absolutely love this vehicle for our family of 6. It’s awesome inside and out. It drives like a powerful dreamboat. I would never drive a minivan so this is a great 8 seater alternative for us. Everyone who looks at the car or drives in it loves it.
- Reliability: Look at the records and data for this Toyota.
- Safety: Super safe!
- Power: V8
incognito luxury and ruggedness
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a incognito way to ultimately do anything well. it is like a beige mix between Mike Tyson, Albert Einstein and a Navy Seal.
- Value: it does everything asked of it with ease. school run, no problem, scale mount Kilimanjaro, sure no issues, drive through the Nile river, easy peasy
- Fuel Economy: you would do well to own an oil well…she is thirsty
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.