Used BMW M4 for Sale
2020 BMW M4
Free Shipping from CarMax Brandywine, MD
About the BMW M4
When it comes to high-performance cars, BMW is a well-known name. When BMW released a high-performance version of the already popular BMW 4 Series in 2015, it was no surprise that this luxury sports car quickly became a top seller. With a powerful engine and plenty of customization options, the BMW M4 is a great choice.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2015 - 2018 BMW M4 Trim Configurations
The BMW M4 has only been in production since 2015, so it’s still in its first generation. This two-door vehicle is largely based on BMW’s previous performance version of the M3 series.
Across all model years, 2015 through 2018, the BMW M4 engine remains the same: a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 with 425 horsepower. This engine is standard across all configurations of the vehicle except for those with the Competition Package, which sees an engine with a higher output in terms of BMW M4 horsepower at 444.
The BMW M4 is well-appointed across all model years, though some of the most notable differences from year to year are seen in the standard features offered. For example, for the 2016 model year, the M4 received keyless entry/ignition as well as satellite radio as standard features. In 2017, the M4 received a new package, the Competition Package, as well as a standard adaptive suspension. Feature-wise, the 2018 BMW M4 remains largely unchanged aside from an updated infotainment system and a standard rearview camera.
2015 - 2016 Trims
The 2015 through 2016 model years give you the option of two configurations with a few different customization packages, including:
- Coupe or Convertible - this two-door, four-passenger vehicle is available in a coupe or convertible body style to suit your needs
- Executive Package - includes keyless entry and ignition, a heated steering wheel, satellite radio, and front/rear parking sensors
- Lighting Package - includes adaptive LED headlights and automatic high beams
- Driver Assistance Package - includes lane-departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, frontal collision warning, and unique top/side view cameras as well as automatic braking
2017 - 2018 Trims
For the 2017 through 2018 model years, the body styles and configurations are similar but with a few added features; 2017 is also the first year the Competition Package was introduced.
- Coupe or Convertible - this two-door, four-passenger vehicle is available in a coupe or convertible body style to suit your needs. The coupe comes with your choice of carbon-fiber reinforced plastic roof or steel roof with an included sunroof. The convertible offers a power-retractable hardtop with a wind blocker.
- Executive Package - includes top-view cameras and an automated parking system. Those who opted for the BMW M4 convertible body style over the BMW M4 coupe will also enjoy front-seat neck warmers with this package.
- Competition Package - larger 20-inch wheels, a sportier exhaust, and a revised adaptive suspension. This package also comes with a more powerful BMW M4 engine at 444 horsepower and some minor interior upgrades.
- Lighting Package - this package is unchanged for the 2017-2018 model years with features including adaptive LED headlights and automatic high beams.
- Driver Assistance Plus Package - includes lane-departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, frontal collision warning, and unique top/side view cameras as well as automatic braking.
Reviews for BMW M4
Amazing car at a decent price
Great looks, power and handling. Amazingly practical despite the folding hardtop thanks to excellent engineering and packaging.
- Power: Much more than you will ever need (and I am only driving in economy mode)
- Styling: I just love the optics, top up or down.
- Ride and Handling: I quickly found my setting of choice and programmed it to the M1 button.
Amazing price for an M4
This car has the combination of luxury and muscle . What’s amazing car to drive . Not a family car, and stiffer ride as expected form a performance car.
- Power: TwinTurbo is amazing fast !
- Styling: Red leather interior amazing, and The interior carbon fiber
- Technology and Entertainment: Heads up display , able to control and see phone calls ,music , and speed
- Ride and Handling: Performance cars has a stiffer ride , not a real con
- Cost to Maintain: Maintenance typically will cost more on a BMW
- Dashboard: Wish it has CarPlay
Best Bang for your Buck!!
The BMW M4 Competition is truly the Ultimate Driving Machine! Well balanced vehicle with the perfect balance of looks, luxury and power. The M4 is a perfect daily driver!
- Ride and Handling: The ability to select and changed suspension, steering, shifting, and power settings on the fly the M4 can transform and adapt to whatever the road throws at it!
- Power: The BMW M4 can be calm and smooth or a white knuckle road monster ready smoke the tires! The low end instant torque is addictive!
- Interior Space: The interior provides comfort, sizable space for a coupe, and great infotainment system.
- Fuel Economy: When you demand power the M4 demands lots of gasoline!! But who cares!
- Weather Versatility: You must be cautious with wet road conditions!
7 Road Cars Inspired by Race Cars
7 Road Cars Inspired by Race Cars
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.